List of Things to Do
- Application Form
- $20 application fee (Please do not send cash. A personal check or bank-certified check is accepted. Make payable to EMCC.)
- High school transcript translated and certified in English
- College transcript translated and certified in English (if you attend)
- Affidavit of support (financial information)
- Bank statement that proves one year of tuition, fees, and living costs. It varies every year so contact the program director for more information
- Immunization Information (Health history)
- Housing Application (If you wish to live in a dormitory room)*
- $100 housing deposit (Please do not send cash. A personal check or bank-certified check is accepted. Make payable to EMCC.)
- International Student Transfer Form (If you are transferring to EMCC from an institution in the U.S. fill out this form.)
Tips on Filling Out The Application Form
- You do not have to provide a social security number on page 1.
- On page 2, you need to check on “Full-time.” Also, check on “Bangor.”
- On the bottom of the page 2, type “IETP” in the Other section. IETP is your major at Eastern Maine Community College.
- You do NOT need to write an essay.
If you are applying in America, it takes a few weeks to process your application. If you are applying outside America, it takes about 2~3 months. Please apply early.
*First year IETP students will reside in Kineo Hall. Please select Kineo Hall in your Housing Application.