Forms & Documents

If you have questions or concerns that are not addressed by the documents on this page, please contact the Residential Life Department at (207) 974.4796 or by email

Housing Application (rev. 2014)– used to apply for campus housing.  Can be dropped off in person, faxed to (207) 974-4837, emailed to, or mailed to the Residential Life Department.  $100 housing deposits are required in order to process your application.  Deposits can be paid in the following manners:

Housing Renewal– For returning residents to indicate their building, room and roommate preferences.  Housing deposits are required to be paid for each Fall semester.

FAQs about Housing – Frequently asked questions regarding Residential Life and our policies and procedures.

Residential Life Handbook (2014) – outlines all the policies and procedures for the Residential Life Department

Alternate Meal Plan Fall 14 – the form to switch from a 7-day meal plan to a 5-day plan.  Must be returned to the Director of Residential Life or the Business Office in Maine Hall.

Housing Information Sheet– a sheet which outlines the differences between our two buildings as well as the costs associated with living on campus.

What to Bring List – always helpful, a compilation of suggested items which may be helpful while living on campus.

Housing Appeal– any student who wishes to take less than 12 credits; has less than a 2.0 cumulative GPA; has had a disciplinary incident in campus housing; is unable to provide proof of vaccinations; or cannot pay the required deposit must complete and submit with supporting documentation.

Resident Assistant Application – for any student wishing to join the Residential Life team as a Resident Assistant.

Guest Form – any overnight guests must be signed in by 11pm using this form.  All overnight guests must be over the age of 18, have a photo ID and have the permission of all occupants of the room.

Maintenance Request Form – any maintenance issues that do not cause a safety hazard should be identified here and then dropped in the Maintenance Box outside the Resident Director’s Office.

Room Change Request Form – if you find your roommate assignment is not working and would like to request a change, complete this form and submit it to the Director of Residential Life.  Important to note:  No roommate/room switches will be granted the first two weeks of the semester.