Safety and Security
Ranked Top 10 Safest Colleges and Universities in Maine
The following services & resources are available from the Safety and Security Office:
- Parking Decals
- Parking Regulation Enforcement
- Class Cancellation notices through the RAVE Emergency Alert System
- Parking Citation Dispute Form (Please Email all Dispute forms to Michelle Bladen firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Health & Safety Committee
- Emergency Procedure Manual updates
- On-campus event security
- Injury reports
- Campus Crime & Fire Report
- Security Escorts
In an emergency, dial 911 from a campus phone or 911 from your own phone. State the nature of your emergency, your location, building, and your name. Answer all of the questions and let the operator hang up first.
To report a crime please call the on-duty security officer at 745-6090.
Security hours are Sunday 7pm – Saturday 7am and Saturday 7pm to Sunday 7am
You may also email security at email@example.com
Contact the Office of Safety and Security:
College Safety & Security Manager
The office hours are M-F 7am – 3:30pm.