EMCC’s Student Support Services (SSS) TRIO Program is happy to announce that we are awarding over $11,000 in grand aid this academic year to current TRIO students. Please submit the application below no later than Thursday, December 31st. Winners will be announced in mid-January. For questions about the TRIO Scholarship, please contact Program Director, Mike Schwabenbauer, at email@example.com or 207-974-4642.
Students interested in applying for the TRIO Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Be an active TRIO student (e.g. participate in tutoring, mentoring, advising, Launch and Learns, etc. Be in your first or second year of college.
- Have applied for federal financial aid, received a Pell Grant, and have unmet need according to the Financial Aid Office.
- Have remaining financial need for 2020-2021 after being awarded any federal or state grants and/or any federal subsidized student loans.
- Be in good academic standing. GPA will be a factor in determining awards.
- Fully complete the application below.