- Information on VA educational benefits 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week!
- Ability to ask questions or send an inquiry
- Ability to obtain information on your own benefits account if you receive Montgomery GI Bill Benefits
- Ability to Speak with an Education Case Manager Monday through Friday, during normal business hours.
Additional Information Regarding Veterans Benefits May Also be Available Through the Following Resources:
|VA Regional Office, Togus, ME||1-800-827-1000 Togus Regional Office|
|Vocational Rehabilitation||207-623-5764 Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment|
|Maine Bureau of Veterans Services||www.nasdva.com/maine.html|
|Veterans Assistance Center, Portland, ME||207-780-3584|
Online Veteran Resources:
- Veteran Education and Accredited Online Colleges
Applications for veterans benefits can be obtained in person or by contacting the EMCC Financial Aid Office at (207)-974-4625 or by mail directed to: Eastern Maine Community College Financial Aid Office 354 Hogan Rd. Bangor ME 04401