“EMCC has taught me lots of hands-on learning, and provides the best education around while doing it at an incredibly affordable price.”
Open Positions at EMCC
An application for employment is required for all EMCC positions. You will need Acrobat Reader to download this document.
Join Our Team:
- AMC Digital Badging Coordinator
- Anatomy & Physiology Adjunct – Spring 2020
- Adjuncts SPR_SUM2020
- Business Development and Training Coordinator 12-2-19
- CDL Training Instructor – EXTENDED!!
- Curriculum Designer 11-2019 (002)AMC Digital Badging Coordinator
- Enterprise Application Developer and Database Admin
- Facilities Maintenance Specialist I 12-2019
- Microbiology Adjunct – Summer 2020
Instructions for Submitting Your Application
All applicants must submit the following according to the instructions listed on the Job Posting:
- A Completed Application
- A Cover Letter
- A Resume or CV
- College Transcripts required for some positions (Faculty, Administrators and some Staff positions) – please see Job Posting.
- Submission of three professional references.
Our application is a fillable form, after filling out the form you can save the PDF for future use or reference. After completing the form please submit electronically the required documents indicated in the job posting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applications for currently advertised positions will be accepted.
Eastern Maine Community College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. EMCC does not discriminate in its education or employment programs on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital, parental, or veteran’s status.