Website Northern Light Health
This position is eligible for a $15,000 (minus tax) sign on bonus that is paid out after successful completion of probationary period.
Are you passionate about providing compassionate care to patients in their final stages of life? Do you have a deep understanding of end-of-life care and the emotional support needed for patients and their families? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a dedicated Hospice RN to join our team in beautiful Maine. As a Hospice RN, you will play a crucial role in providing comfort, dignity, and support to patients and their families during this sensitive and challenging time.
– Provide skilled nursing care to hospice patients in their homes.
– Conduct patient assessments, develop care plans, and coordinate with the interdisciplinary team to ensure the highest quality of care.
– Administer medications, monitor symptoms, and provide pain management to promote patient comfort.
– Offer emotional support and counseling to patients and their families, addressing their concerns and providing guidance during this difficult period.
– Educate patients and families about end-of-life care, including pain management, symptom control, and advance directives.
– Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to develop and implement individualized care plans.
Additional benefits of working in hospice care:
Work with a compassionate team of providers to guide patients and families through end of life.
Provide care in an environment which allows for an abundance of resources for patients and families with a focus on the patient.
Utilize your skillsets and empathy to provide a holistic approach to end of life.
Spend the time needed with each patient while supporting the patient and families through their final days with peace and dignity.
Our dedicated team consists of Statewide opportunities for:
RNs with an active Maine license or willingness to obtain.
New grad nurse opportunities available to provide career development and mentorships.
We are looking for compassionate Health Care professionals who are looking to make a big impact in their local community. With our five homecare and hospice locations across Maine, support is always close by. Come experience the difference you can make in the lives of your friends and neighbors.
We are committed to making visits to those at home who are recovering from illness and surgery and have added Hospice and other programs to help those who prefer to spend their remaining days in the comfort of their own home. We continue with public health nursing by offering immunization clinics, adult health clinics, and education and awareness events for all ages.
Throughout the homecare system, our clinicians make in excess of 160,000 in-home visits each year caring for an average of 1,400 people on any given day. An additional 4,000 individuals are cared for in health and wellness clinics.
Current license to drive in the state of Maine, with reliable transportation and agency required auto liability insurance. Must be able to travel within assigned region, or statewide, depending on the position.
BLS Training Provided
Degree, Certificate or Licensure for position required as applicable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org