Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Program
The most affordable CDL Program in Maine!
Eastern Maine Community College’s Commercial Drivers License (CDL) program can get you on the road in as little as 10 weeks. Our program focuses on safety and real world driving experience. Classes held year round.
CDL Skills Learned
- Knowledge required to pass the CDL learner’s permit test and elected endorsements
- One-on-one driving instruction
- Proper use of Log Books
- Trip Planning
- In Depth Vehicle Operation
- Safety & Defensive Driving
CDL Admissions Requirements
- Valid Maine Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record
- You must submit your Driving Record for the past three years with your online application- Click here for State of Maine Driver’s Record Check Service
- Ability to pass random drug screenings
- Immunization Records (MMR and Diphtheria/Tetanus within past 10 years)
Course Details & Schedule
July 29 – October 4, 2019
October 14 – December 20, 2019
December 30, 2019- March 6, 2020
March 9, 2020 – May 15, 2020
Other CDL Course Options
Need to take the test again? Retest with our instructor using our vehicle.
Re-test fee: $215.
Hourly Practice Rate
Are you looking to get your Road & Range hours?
Hourly driving starting at $99.
*Three road test are included in the Full Course per student.
Grant Funding Assistance
Do you need help paying for this course? We partner with the following organization to help students find funding and achieve their employment goals.