As Lead Workforce Sponsor, Bar Harbor Bank & Trust has invested in and is actively supporting, EMCC’s Workforce Development initiatives. Learn more about Bar Harbor Bank & Trust and how they can serve you on their website.
How Do I Know if the Learning Facilitator Program is Right for Me?
Consider the following:
- I graduated from college and started to work, but I am not really enjoying what I am doing. I like to help people learn new things, and I would be interested in working in a school setting.
- I am currently working in a school as an Ed Tech or other support position, and would like to further develop my skills.
- I would love to get a job that matches my child’s school year schedule better.
- I have a degree, but I am underemployed and would love to support my local school during this time.
- I love volunteering with young people in my church and community. I want to build on that passion.
- I want to work with children but thought I would have to go to school for a long time before I could start working in a classroom. I don’t have the time or the money to do that.
- I had a professional career in teaching or a related field in my home country, but I want to work toward a professional career in the US.
- I think it is important that children see diverse representations of culture and language in classrooms, and I want to contribute to that.
- I’m scared because I don’t know if I can do school, but I really want to take advantage of this opportunity.
No matter where you are coming from, or what challenges you face, the EMCC Education faculty are here to assist you on your journey to success. We specialize in meeting students where they are, providing flexible and supportive learning environments, and individualized guidance and resources.