About Our Health Science Pathway
Caring for people as they experience health challenges and saving lives defines our Health Sciences offerings give you the skills and compassion to go on to successful careers in allied health fields. These careers include nurses, radiographers, cardiovascular technologists, respiratory therapists, nutritionists, medical assistants, surgical technicians, and emergency medical technicians. You can step directly into the workforce or continue your education by earning advanced degrees in your chosen health fields.
START HERE. GO ANYWHERE.
92% of EMCC graduates get a job or continue their education within 3 months of graduation.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
EMCC graduates have started their careers at top-notch employers such as:
- Convenient MD
- Northern Light – Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Northern Light – Maine Coast Memorial Hospital
- Northern Light – Mayo Hospital
- Millinocket Regional Hospital
- Penobscot Community Health Center
- Penobscot Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION
EMCC graduates have used our transfer agreements to continue their education at:
- Colby-Sawyer College
- Husson University
- St. Joseph College
- Thomas College
- University of Maine
- University of Maine at Augusta
- University of Maine at Fort Kent
What training and programs are available?
EMCC is a leader in delivering short-term training courses that provide learners with opportunities to earn digital badges. When a business approaches us with a need, we’re ready to respond.
Visit our non-credit and continuing education opportunities to find the perfect training opportunity!
Associate Degrees & Certificates
Earn a degree or certificate and enter the workforce or continue your education at a four-year college.
- Associate in Applied Science Degree – Medical Assistant Technology
- Associate in Applied Science Degree – Medical Office Technology
- Associate in Science Degree – Medical Radiography
- Associate in Science Degree – Nursing
- Associate in Applied Science Degree – Surgical Technology
- Certificate in Medical Assistant Technology
- Certificate in Healthcare Secretary