“I chose EMCC for affordability. I saved between $40-50k by starting my education here. I was debt-free six months after graduation. My classes were also full of non-traditional students, which gave me a perspective and value that I may have missed out on elsewhere.”
The Eastern Maine Community College Bookstore is managed by Barnes & Noble Education. Find them on campus in Maine Hall or call them at (207) 974-4638.
Fall 2021 – Moving forward the bookstore will continue to accommodate student needs by providing in-store services along with continued curbside pick-up options in order to supply students with their various purchases. When ordering online you can choose to either pick up in-store or curbside or your order can be shipped to you.
Find a host of goodies and necessities alike at the online Bookstore, including:
Students will need to do the following to order books/course materials:
1. Click the “Textbooks” link above or navigate to EMCC.BNCollege.com
2. Select appropriate term (2122FA = Fall 2021; 2122SP = Spring 2022)
3. Enter the department (MAT, ENG, etc.), course number (101, 116, etc.), and section (01, 02HY, 95WE, etc.). Not sure what course codes you need to enter? Search for courses here or look at My Course Schedule in MyEMCC.
4. Click “Find Materials” to see the required course materials for your class(es). The title, ISBN, price, and available formats are available on this page.
6. Select a format and click “Add to Cart”. When you’re ready, you can proceed to check out.
Bookstore Credit using Campus Card:
Bookstore Credit using Campus Card allows students to transfer expected financial aid refunds to the EMCC Bookstore to purchase books/materials supporting their learning. If you are expecting a refund, follow the steps below to transfer the funds:
1. Complete the Bookstore Credit application on MyEMCC under Current Student > My Textbooks. This application is available at least a week before the semester begins.
2. The Business Office will confirm and transfer funds which will then be available to use on our website the next day.
3. When using Bookstore Credit, choose Financial Aid as the form of payment and then enter your student ID number.
Students sponsored by third parties (DOL, EMDC, Fire Departments, Indigenous People, etc)
The student will need to email the name of the organization and what course materials they need. They will then need to have the organization email a PO to email@example.com.
The order will be processed and shipped. Please understand that the bookstore needs the confirmation PO before shipment.
VA students email firstname.lastname@example.org