“I chose EMCC for affordability. I saved between $40-50k by starting my education here. I was debt-free six months after graduation. My classes were also full of non-traditional students, which gave me a perspective and value that I may have missed out on elsewhere.”
The Eastern Maine Community College Bookstore is managed by Follett Higher Education Group. Find them on campus in Maine Hall, or call them at (207) 974-4638.
Find a host of goodies and necessities alike at the Bookstore, including:
Even though the Bookstore is closed right now due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are still able to supply students with their Summer Term course materials.
Students will need to do the following:
1. go online to emccshop.com
2. In the center of the homepage, there is a message “Find your course materials” by COURSE.
3. They need to choose term 1920SU
4. They enter the department, course, and section and they will be taken to the page detailing their course materials for that class. The title, ISBN. price and available formats are on the website.
5. They can now go to their cart and check out.
6. The “Pickup in the Store” function has been turned off. All orders will be shipped.
1. Students will be able to start transferring money from their financial aid to a Bookstore Credit starting on May, 4, 2020. The Business Office will confirm and transfer the funds and it will be available for the students online on our website the next day.
2. When students are buying with their Bookstore Credit, they need to choose Campus Card as their form of payment and then enter their school ID number.
Students sponsored by third parties (DOL, EMDC, Fire Departments, Indian tribes, etc)
The student will need to email the name of the organization and what course materials they need. They will then need to have the organization email a PO to email@example.com.
The order will be processed and shipped. Please understand that the bookstore needs the confirmation PO before shipment.
VA students email firstname.lastname@example.org