“I chose EMCC for affordability. I saved between $40-50k by starting my education here. I was debt-free six months after graduation. My classes were also full of non-traditional students, which gave me a perspective and value that I may have missed out on elsewhere.”
The Eastern Maine Community College Bookstore is managed by Follett Higher Education Group. Find them on campus in Maine Hall or call them at (207) 974-4638.
Spring 2021 – Even though the Bookstore is not physically open to visitors right now due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are still able to supply students with their course materials. When ordering your books/materials online you can choose to have them shipped to you or select the free curbside pickup option.
Find a host of goodies and necessities alike at the online Bookstore, including:
Students will need to do the following to order books/course materials:
1. Click the “Textbooks” link above or navigate to emccshop.com
2. In the “Get Your Textbooks” section, enter your EMCC Student ID or select “Enter Courses” to search by course.
3. Select appropriate term (2021SP = Spring 2021; 2021SU = Summer 2021)
4. Enter the department (MAT, ENG, etc.), course number (101, 116, etc.), and section (01, 02HY, 95WE, etc.). Not sure what course codes you need to enter? Search for courses here.
5. Click “Find Materials” to see required course materials for your class(es). The title, ISBN, price, and available formats are available on this page.
6. Check off a format and click “Add to Bag”. When you’re ready, you can proceed to check out.
1. Students are able to transfer money from their financial aid to a Bookstore Credit to pay for books/course materials at least a week before the semester begins. The Business Office will confirm and transfer the funds and it will be available for the students online on our website the next day.
2. When students are buying with their Bookstore Credit, they need to choose Campus Card as their form of payment and then enter their student ID number.
Students sponsored by third parties (DOL, EMDC, Fire Departments, Indian tribes, etc)
The student will need to email the name of the organization and what course materials they need. They will then need to have the organization email a PO to email@example.com.
The order will be processed and shipped. Please understand that the bookstore needs the confirmation PO before shipment.
VA students email firstname.lastname@example.org