“I graduated in 2012 with an associate’s in business management and a certificate in small business development. I went on to open my own small business and have found great success in my career. I love what I do and I owe a lot of my success to the time I spent at EMCC!”
EMCC Food Pantry
- The EMCC Co-Op is located in the Johnston Gymnasium. We offer free walk-in service, curbside pickup, and food delivery to students within 30 miles of campus.
- You can also use this link to order
- Five satellite food pantries are available in the library (second floor of Katahdin Hall), outside room 123 in Maine Hall, one in Rangely Hall by the Computer Science Department, along with the ones in the common rooms of Kineo and Acadia Halls. Students can access these whenever they would like.
- Students in need may submit an order form, linked below, or just show up for a pre-prepared bag!
- You can also make a monetary donation to the Food Pantry by using this form through the EMCC Foundation.
If you need to contact the food pantry you can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 974-4874.
Donate your bottles to our Clynk account to benefit the EMCC Food Pantry!
The EM3C Food Pantry Clynk Program raises money to battle food insecurity in EMCC students. Donations are used to purchase food for the Food Pantry. Multiple donation sites are strategically placed around campus to collect bottles and cans. If you would like to make a large bottle and can donation, please drop off at the Food Pantry located in Johnston Gym between 8:30am-4pm, Monday through Thursday. For questions, please contact Cathy Ryder at 974-4794, or email the food pantry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our Food Pantry Wishlist for current needs, or donate to the pantry fund today. We have many community agreements in place that allow us to purchase food at or below cost thanks to partners like Good Shepherd Food Bank and more.