“I chose to attend EMCC because of the affordability and closeness to home but more importantly because of the program selection! What I like the most about the school is that the community is really supportive and full of opportunities if you just take them!”
Eastern Maine Community College Scholarship Applications
- Hope Milliken McNally Scholarship Application (Ellsworth High School Graduates)
- Native American Tuition Waiver Program
- 2021 High School Graduates Worthington Foundation Scholarship ($1,500 per semester for students in Knox, Waldo, Lincoln, Hancock, and Washington County)
Eastern Maine Community College Foundation Scholarships
The EMCC Foundation maintains and awards over 70 scholarships annually. Our scholarships serve students with high financial need, those from rural areas, non-traditional students and first time college students. The application is free and we can match you to an available scholarship. Click here to fill out the online application that goes to firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL scholarships require personalized thank you notes and some require an essay. Include as much information in the application as possible to promote yourself!
Visit the EMCC Foundation scholarships page for more information.
Scholarships are offered by community and civic organizations, corporate and not for profit sponsors, as well as workplace benefits for employees. There are numerous sites on the internet where students can search for additional scholarships and there should be no cost to the student to complete a scholarship search. “No Cost” web based scholarship searches include:
- Finance Authority of Maine (FAME)
- Student Scholarships
- Zinch (May find it helpful to set up a profile.)
- GoodCall (Formally SchoolSoup)