Eastern Maine Community College does not discriminate on the basis of sex in the educational program or activity and is required by Title IX not to discriminate in such a manner, including in the admissions and hiring processes.
Inquiries may be directed to the EMCC TIX Coordinator, to the Assistant Secretary of the Department of Education, or both.
Assistant Secretary of the Department of Education:
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue, S.W.
Washington, DC 20202
Main Telephone: 202.453.6914
Eastern Maine Community College does not discriminate as proscribed by federal and/or state law on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, marital, parental or Vietnam era veteran status in specified programs and activities. Inquiries about the College’s compliance with, and policies that prohibit discrimination on, these bases may be directed to TitleIX@emcc.edu.
Title IX Coordinator(s)
Elizabeth True, VP of Student Affairs
125 Katahdin Hall
354 Hogan Road
Bangor, ME 04401
Title IX Training and Info
- Policy 202 – Sexual Harassment
- Procedure 201.1/202.1 – College Procedure for Discrimination, Harassment, Sexual Harassment and Affirmative Action Complaints
- Procedure 202.2 – Title IX Sexual Harassment Procedure
- Policy 501 – Student Code of Conduct
- Procedure 501.1 – Student Sexual Misconduct and Assault, Stalking, and Relationship Violence