About Our Business & Hospitality Pathway
Starting your own business or work in a business associated with food, great customer service and exciting travel, Business and Hospitality can provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to ensure your success. Whether you want to run a business, be an accomplished chef, manage a hotel or get into sports management, our programs prepare you for successful careers or continued study in your field.
START HERE. GO ANYWHERE.
92% of EMCC graduates get a job or continue their education within 3 months of graduation.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
EMCC graduates have started their careers at top-notch employers such as:
- Bangor Savings Bank
- Cross Insurance
- Darling’s Ford Volkswagon
- Eastern Maine Community College
- Husson University
- Northern Light – Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Quirk Auto Park
- Machias Savings Bank
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION
EMCC graduates have used our transfer agreements to continue their education at:
- Husson University
- Maine Maritime Academy
- Thomas College
- University of Maine
- University of Maine at Augusta
- University of Maine at Farmington
- University of Maine at Machias
- University of Maine at Presque Isle
- University of Southern Maine
What training and programs are available?
EMCC is a leader in delivering short-term training courses that provide learners with opportunities to earn digital badges. When a business approaches us with a need, we’re ready to respond.
Visit our non-credit and continuing education opportunities to find the perfect training opportunity!
Associate Degrees & Certificates
EMCC’s associate degrees and certificates prepare students for immediate employment or to transfer to a number of four-year institutions. EMCC is the right choice if you are looking for a low-cost, quality education that will lead to a bright future.
- Associate in Applied Science Degree in Business Management – Career Option
- Associate in Applied Science Degree in Business Management – Transfer Option
- Associate in Applied Science Degree in Culinary Arts
- Associate in Applied Science Degree in Restaurant and Food Service Management
- Certificate in Food Service Specialist
- Certificate in Small Business Development