About Our Computer Science & Information Technology Pathway
Technology and innovation describe the dynamic Computer Science and Information Technology that prepares you for a successful career where you can utilize both your technological skills and creative talents. Whether you’re interested in entering the workforce directly or continuing your education, we offer education and certifications needed for you to succeed in software programming, computers, and cyber security.
START HERE. GO ANYWHERE.
92% of EMCC graduates get a job or continue their education within 3 months of graduation.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
EMCC graduates have started their careers at top-notch employers such as:
- Best Buy
- Computer Essentials
- Eastern Maine Community College
- Northern Light Health – Eastern Maine Medical Center
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION
EMCC graduates have used our transfer agreements to continue their education at:
- Husson University
- Thomas College
- University of Maine
- University of Maine at Augusta
- University of Southern Maine
What training and programs are available?
EMCC is a leader in delivering short-term training courses that provide learners with opportunities to earn digital badges. When a business approaches us with a need, we’re ready to respond.
Visit our non-credit and continuing education opportunities to find the perfect training opportunity!
Associate Degrees & Certificates
Earn a degree or certificate and enter the workforce or continue your education at a four-year college.
- Computer Technology – Coding option
- Computer Technology – Networking option
- Advanced Certificate in Computer Technology Coding
- Certificate – Computer Repair Technology
- Certificate – Coding Option