About our Industrial Technology & Transportation Pathway
The hands-on trades are a tremendous value and in high demand. Gain the technical skills needed through our education and certifications needed to launch or jumpstart your career. From HVAC, automotive repair, and construction to plumbing, electrical, and horticulture, you’ll receive practical and applied education designed to meet today’s demand for highly skilled workers.
START HERE. GO ANYWHERE.
92% of EMCC graduates get a job or continue their education within 3 months of graduation.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
EMCC graduates have started their careers at top-notch employers such as:
- N. H. Bragg
- Phoenix Welding
- Bangor Auto & Truck Center Inc
- Downeast Toyota
- Quirk Jeep
- Darlings Chevrolet
- Dead River
- Dysarts Transportation
- Hartt Transportation
- Chadwick-BaRoss Inc
- Bed works Of Maine
- Hinckley yachts
- JSI Store Fixtures
- Kennebec Company
- Maine Air Inc.
- RM Flagg
- Thayer Corporation
- Johnstone Supply
- Simons Supply Co.
- Hannaford Corporation
CONTINUE YOUR EDUCATION
EMCC graduates have used our transfer agreements to continue their education at:
- Husson University
- Maine Maritime Academy
- St. Joseph College
- Thomas College
- University of Maine
- University of Maine at Augusta
- University of Maine at Fort Kent
- University of Maine at Machias
- University of Maine at Presque Isle
- University of Southern Maine
What training and programs are available?
EMCC is a leader in delivering short-term training courses that provide learners with opportunities to earn digital badges. When a business approaches us with a need, we’re ready to respond.
Visit our non-credit and continuing education opportunities to find the perfect training opportunity!
Associate Degrees & Certificates
Earn a degree or certificate and enter the workforce or continue your education at a four-year college.
- Associate in Applied Science Degree- Automotive Technology
- Associate in Applied Science Degree – Building Construction
- Associate in Applied Science Degree- Career Studies
- Associate in Applied Science Degree- Diesel, Truck, and Heavy Equipment
- Associate in Applied Science Degree- Fine Woodworking and Cabinet Making
- Associate in Applied Science Degree- Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating Technology
- Associate in Applied Science Degree- Trade and Technical Occupations
- Associate in Applied Science Degree- Welding technology
- Certificate – Building Construction
- Certificate – Automotive Technology
- Certificate- Diesel, Truck, and Heavy Equipment
- Certificate – Electricians Technology
- Certificate – Plumbing
- Certificate – Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heating Technology
- Certificate – Pipe Welding