Workforce Training Examples
Eastern Maine Community College’s Center for Business and Industry offers customized workforce training for your business. Classes can be delivered at your work site, on campus, or at another convenient location.
Front line Training:
Develops core skills and key communication components to produce effective front line employees.
- Math, writing and computer literacy
- Worker safety
- Customer service
- Workplace literacy
Management and Leadership:
A dynamic curriculum covering a variety of elements important to successful management and leadership.
- Supervision and leadership development
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management
- Business and technical writing
- Interpersonal communication
- Marketing and sales
- Quality improvement
- Change management
- Performance improvement
We provide a host of technical training and certifications that will benefit your business.
- Fine Woodworking/Building Construction
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Health care training
- Blueprint reading
- Computer applications, IT Certification
- ISO certification
- Computer-Aided Drafting
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)