“EMCC has taught me lots of hands-on learning, and provides the best education around while doing it at an incredibly affordable price.”
Learning Facilitator Credential Program
A free, short-term education training program available to participants across the state
- All instruction is offered in a hybrid format using Zoom and the online platform Brightspace; required Zoom meetings take place from 4:00-6:00 to accommodate most work schedules
- Complete a one-week 3-credit boot camp that prepares learners to enter classrooms to provide instructional support under the guidance of a classroom teacher
- Participate in a learning community, facilitated by EMCC faculty, for at least 45 hours over the course of the school year
- Complete at least 315 hours in a classroom setting under the supervision of mentor teachers and MCCS faculty
- Earn digital badges that lead to a Learning Facilitator Micro-Credential and that can be turned into credits toward a certificate or degree program!
- Partner schools receive a stipend and technology to support the program
The Learning Facilitator Program faculty are committed to supporting our partner schools to meet their staffing needs through this high-touch, immersive mentorship program.
We are committed to developing education paraprofessionals who have the skills to build meaningful relationships with students and school staff and provide high-quality instructional support and guidance to students in partnership with classroom teachers.