Apply for Campus Housing
Download our Campus Housing Application here — or complete it online below!
- To be considered for campus housing, you must complete a housing application and submit it with a $100 housing deposit. If this deposit creates a financial burden, a waiver can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
- Deposits can be paid:
- in person at the EMCC Business Office;
- by calling (207)974-4630 and using a credit/debit card
- by check/money order (made out to EMCC) and mailed to Housing, 354 Hogan Road, Bangor, ME
- There is no deadline to apply for campus housing, however; space does fill quickly. Housing Deposits are non-refundable sixty days before the start of the semester. Written notification from the student must be received by the Residential Life Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.974.4796 in order for any refund to be issued.