“I had the chance to go to school after I was laid off from Dexter Shoe. I surprised myself by how well I adapted to classroom learning after 20 years out of school. I’ve made the Dean’s List and will graduate in May. I’m proof it can be done!”
EMCC Parent Resources
Welcome to Eastern Maine Community College! Hopefully, by coming to this page, it means that your child has already filled out and submitted the free admission application, if not, that is the best place to start. We understand that what comes next can be a lot of stress on the parents, so we are here to help.
Families of Prospective Students
As the family of a prospective student, you probably have questions about EMCC, that’s why we have created a page for you! Did you know that we offer over 30 one and two-year programs of study at the most affordable tuition rates in New England? We encourage you to use the links provided to gather more information about Eastern Maine Community College and see why we are a great college and a smart choice for your student.
Families of New Students
Congratulations on your student’s admission to Eastern Maine Community College! We are so excited for your student to be joining us. On this page, we have shared links and tools we hope you will find helpful as you prepare your student for their educational experience at EMCC. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook and Instagram pages for an inside look at what’s happening around campus.
Families of Current Students
With your student at EMCC, we want you to stay connected, get involved, and be a part of our campus community. For over 50 years EMCC has been part of the community, providing the highest quality post-secondary technical, career, and transfer education. Be sure to check out our Facebook and Instagram pages to stay in the loop with all things EMCC!
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advising & Registration
- Transfer Agreements & Accreditation
- Concurrent Enrollment for High School Students
- Grading and FERPA
- Admissions Office
- Did you know that…
- Applying to EMCC is FREE?
- The Admissions Office needs the following documents from your student before they can be fully admitted: A submitted application, high school transcripts or GED/HiSET, and any college transcripts.
- College Catalog
- Student Handbook
- Healthcare and Immunization
- Accessibility Services
- Student Services
Financial Services & Resources
- Financial Aid
- Scholarships & Grants
- Billing/Online Pay Option
- Located under the Current Student tab on MyEMCC, and My Student Bill on the left-hand menu
- Payment Plans – contact the Business Office at email@example.com to learn more
Programs & Business Services