“I chose to attend EMCC because of the affordability and closeness to home but more importantly because of the program selection! What I like the most about the school is that the community is really supportive and full of opportunities if you just take them!”
First Steps for an International Student
1. Visit emcc.edu/programs and explore your options at EMCC.
2. Submit an application online at emcc.edu/apply Application deadlines for international students are July 1 for fall enrollment and Nov. 1 for spring enrollment.
3. Supporting documentation required with application includes:
- Official copies of ALL prior academic transcripts translated into English. EMCC recommends using World Educational Services (WES) to obtain an international educational credential evaluation. Email email@example.com
- English language proficiency test (TOEFL) for applicants whose native language is not English. Other program-specific documentation may be required.
- Immunization documentation.
4. Once admission is offered, the international student will be required to submit a Declaration of Finances substantiating the student’s ability to pay tuition, fees, room and board for the duration of their time at EMCC. An I-20 document will be prepared and will allow the student to interview for their student visa. Students attending EMCC may arrive in the United States up to 30 days prior to, and no later than, the start of semester classes.
5. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org • 207.974.4680